Users can avail any of the three service plans while using Circle on the Wi-Fi system of their netgear orbi setup. Here, all the three plans have been precisely explained to help users easily understand and select the plan as per their requirements. In order to pick a perfect plan for yourself, kindly refer to the complete information provided here.
- Basic Service Plan: Users can avail the basic service plan for free. The basic plan consists of following features.
- Filter: This feature can be used to restrict the streaming of content for any of the family members. The content can be restricted by editing the profile settings of that family member. The filter can be based on the age group, site categories, safe search and other online platforms. Depending upon the requirements users can also create and apply customized filters.
- History: This filter can be used to access the browsing history of all the participating members. History feature allows the users to keep a watch on all the browsing activities including the pages that were even attempted to be viewed. In order to view the history of a participant, user will have to access the profile of that participating user and then tap on the option for “History.”
- Pause: If you wish to temporarily suspend the internet services for any of the device belonging to the participant’s profile, then you should use the Pause feature. It can be used to pause the internet connectivity for entire network. The Pause button can be easily located at the home page only. So, the users need not to access any of the member profiles for interrupting the internet services. You can ask for orbi support in case you are unable to use these features on orbi Wi-Fi network.
- Premium Service Plan: Premium Service plan cannot be availed for free. Users will have to pay $4.99 for availing this plan for one month. If the users want to avail this premium plan for a complete year, then they will have to pay $49.99. The Premium plan covers all the features of basic plan along with few additional features that are listed below.
- Usage: This feature allows the user to govern the amount of internet data being used by all the individual member profiles. It shows the time duration for internet usage for each day, week as well as a month. Other than this, if offers a quick comparison to analyze the data access records.
- Time Limits: This feature can be used to restrict the internet usage to a particular period of time. The time limit can be applied on the basis of a particular day, online platform or any particular webpage. Users can set a different weekend time limit that might vary from the usual limit set for the rest other week days.
- Bedtime: It is the signature feature of circle. It allows users to set bed time, so that the devices could get offline during night. The devices get back online in the morning. It can be used to restrict late night internet surfing activities.
- Offtime: It is used to set a particular time for turning OFF the internet connection within a day or even a week. It allows users to specify particular time slots for which the internet will remain OFF during the day or even the week.
- Rewards: Rewards is used to assign extra internet browsing time to particular network members. This extra browsing time can be given by varying the settings for time limits, off-time and bedtime. The settings can be changed for a particular days only as the settings for the rest other days will remain the same.
- Chores: This feature can also be used to alike rewards to gift a token of appreciation to kids once they have finished performing any of the assigned tasks or tests.
- Assistant: This feature can be used to command Alexa for announcing the bedtime information.
- Circle Go Service Plan: This is an add-on plan to the existing premium service plan. Users need to pay an additional amount of $4.99 per month to avail this plan along with their premium service plan. It allows the users to govern the activities of their kid’s device even when the device is not using the internet through home network.
So these were three service plans that can be availed when Circle is enabled on Wi-Fi of orbi. Hope the information provided here helped you in precisely understanding all the features of these service plans. For more information related to orbi, kindly visit netgear orbi support page.