- If ever there is an issue with orbi login then you might not be able to access different orbi sites like www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net and orbi app as well. The situation itself could be full of trouble and frustration and might feel like reaching out for orbi tech support. No doubt the dedicated orbi technical experts will surely resolve the concern but it might take time for you to get in touch with them. So if you don’t want to wait for getting connected with support persons then self troubleshoot the orbi login issue by following orbi support steps listed below.
- Ensure all your Orbi devices are properly plugged to an electric power outlet and all those outlets are in a powered ON state. In order to ensure whether all the Orbi devices are receiving adequate power on or not, you must go through the status of LED lights on them. In case, the LED lights are glowing green then it means your devices are receiving sufficient power supply and it’s not the reason behind login issues.
- Check whether all your computer or mobile devices are receiving good internet signal from the Orbi WiFi network. If, you are using a hard wired connection then ensure all your device is properly connected with the LAN port of your router. In case they are not connected, get them connected by selecting the network name and typing in the corresponding password. If ever you are unaware about the information of your orbi WiFi, then you can easily locate it from product label present at the back of your Orbi router. If you are unable to locate it then kindly go through orbi setup steps and setup the orbi completey.
- Try to visit www.orbilogin.net and www.orbilogin.com through their relative IP which is http://192.168.1.1 and http://10.0.0.1 respectively. If in case, you have modified the default IP address of orbi router then you will have to type in the new IP address other than the default one.
- If you are facing the login issues while using WiFi network of Orbi then logging in by connecting through a hardwired connection with an Orbi router. The hardwired connection can easily be established by connecting the one end of Ethernet cable with your operating device and another in the Ethernet port on an Orbi router.
- Check whether the modem is properly connected to an Orbi router. If the connections are not secure then it could be a reason behind login issues. So, make sure you get them tightly secured.
- The cached data in your browser can be a reason for login problems. So, try to delete the cache data of your web browser. In case you don’t want to delete the cached data of your browser, then try to login from any of the other web browsers available on your computer or mobile device.
- If you suspect a problem with your operating device then to login from any other device that has a web browser and supports internet connection.
- Power Cycle the Orbi router by disconnecting or plugging it out from the main power outlet and then plugging it back to power source after 10-20 seconds. Now, connect your device to Orbi router and check if now you can login to your orbi account.
So these were few troubleshooting orbi login issues. Hope it was helpful in troubleshooting the concern. Still, in case the issue persists then try to reset the factory default settings of Orbi router or go for advanced orbi support.